Radio Swing Worldwide

Listen to Radio Swing Worldwide!

“Your Parade of Hits from the 30s and 40s!”

Posted: August 25th, 2012
Categories: General
Tags:
Comments: 6 Comments.
Comments
Comment from admin - August 29, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Thanks for visiting our website and for listening to Radio Swing Worldwide!

Comment from Michael Stevulak - October 25, 2010 at 10:58 am

Thank you so much for providing a wonderful collection of music from the 30′s and 40′s! Though there are other stations that may play some selections from the best era of recorded music, they always include music from other decades as well as modern music. My wife and I can’t thank you enough for providing a station with some of the finest songs ever written with period specific recordings! Kudos!

Comment from Jim - November 30, 2010 at 12:26 pm

I love Radio Swing Worldwide! I listen using AIMP2 with the cool VU meter visual. I am surprised you use stereo and 44,100 when I suspect mono and 22,050 would sound just fine. The sound quality is very nice, and not beat to death with compression. Thank You Very Much!!! Jim

Comment from Delio Destro - December 13, 2010 at 2:27 am

Gentlemen,
I run a small technical writing and translation business, a type of work that requires concentration without stress. I can’t describe how nice it feels to work listening to RSW. Often, I find myself typing to the beat and not missing a key. Wonderful selection every day. Thank you very very much.
Delio Destro, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada

Comment from Jim - January 26, 2011 at 12:45 pm

For some reason, AIMP2 stopped working with Shoutcast. So instead I am using Winamp. Between Radio Swing Worldwide and Radio Bop, I have all the music I could ever want. Many Thanks! Jim

Comment from wanda wright - October 28, 2011 at 1:12 am

The 50′s &60′s song Like Jim Read, Roy Or bison, Pat K ,Well every song you play is helping me write
a book and get in to the feeling to write it out. So keep up the good work.
The songs today are sickie and don’t make cent!
But the beat, The words, that put you in that hot and ever going feeling and way. my hole family and I thank you and ask you to keep it up
you turn on, with the 50′s & 60′s right oldies but goodies. Thank Wanda.